Excellence through collaboration and continuous development.
We bring together an exceptional group of sophisticated, committed and talented professionals who have the ability and tenacity to execute nimbly as one collective team.
We take pride in our culture of collaboration, continuous learning, professional development and intellectual curiosity. Our people are an essential component in our pursuit of excellence.
Whether it’s through recognizing employees in our 10 Year Club, collaborating on new projects at King Street Week or enjoying time outside the office at firm-sponsored events, we invest in our employees by providing them with the tools they need to succeed and the opportunity to grow and define their careers at King Street.
Merit-based compensation, generous benefits and wellness programs
Structured onboarding, training and development and mentorship programs
Formal reviews twice annually with transparent promotion process
Culture of meritocracy where all voices are valued
HR Advisory Committee comprised of a cross-section of the Firm works closely with Human Resources on employee engagement
Diversity, Charitable Giving/Social Responsibility and Wellness Committees help strengthen King Street and our ties to the broader community
Benefits & Wellness
The goal of our generous Benefits & Wellness Program is to help employees focus on their physical and mental health.
- Medical, dental, vision and LTD disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Family, medical and personal leave options
- Charitable giving matching program
- Lunch, snacks and beverages provided on a daily basis
Wellness & Wellbeing
- Onsite gym (New York office) and firm-wide wellness challenges
- Health, sleep and nutrition seminars
- Medical screenings, annual flu shot clinic and meditation sessions
- Wellness activities focused on physical and mental health
- Wellness & Sustainability Committee focuses on employee health and environmental health
King Street is committed to diversity and investing in our community.